Basic Spoken English
Although the learners have to develop their English skills , most English enthusiasts feel comfortable if the training is done through their mother tongue. We are glad to say that our trainers can deal with the course through not only Telugu, but also Hindi, Tamil and Kannada.
You can assess yourself and choose the course by the following possible answers to the question in relation with spoken English .
What is your educational qualification and level of English?
(1) I studied up to school final in Telugu medium. I can spell and read English but hardly have knowledge in English grammar.
(2) I had my education in the medium of local language through out. (Telugu, Hindi, Kannada, or Tamil) basically, I am weak in English Grammar. I used to score poor marks in English subject. I felt that It was a devil during my school and college days.
(3) I have done my graduation in English medium.I can manage with spoken English but I want to get myself thorough with grammar and sentence structures.
(4) My son/daughter is studying at school. He/She is lagging behind English grammar. I want her to improve on grammar skills.
This training program of two months, is designed for the one who is of low academic qualification or who come from Telugu/Hindi/Tamil/kannada/ medium back ground. Besides,this course is for the ones who want to focus on grammar skills in detail.
In this course, the learner works on
1(a)10 language items with which sentences are formed.
(b) Kinds of sentences
(2) 125 sentence structures and Above which enable him/her to make a correct sentence in an easy manner.
(3) written and oral exercise.
(4) Small & Easy conversations.
(5) Frequently used commands
(6)Frequently used action words
(7) List of Irregular action words and the work sheets
(8) Bridge words with examples